OPEL CORSA 99B electric problem (immobilizer ?)

5

Asked by Oct 03, 2010 at 02:50 PM about the 1999 Opel Corsa

After battery change, my car is dead. In the panel,  "battery" and "oil" remaining on and the "check engine"  flashes continuously, even without the key in the starter. Everything are dead, even the central lock, the sound system ... everything dead! When i turn the key, the starter turns, but the engine don't start. Is there any logical reason for this ? I tried both keys, and i removed the battery for some hours to make a reset , but nothing ... Is there any way to make some kind of reset ?

55

Well you could try checking all the fuses and relays, or even the computer box they can be a little sensitive sometimes.

215

Hi .I think you need a new software to your car you must go to dealer or a workshop have the device of Opel it's called (Vetronix Tech 2 pro).Or other thing to reset it by yourself ,1:remove one of the cables of battery then, 2: connect the 2 cables together then ,3: turn on the key for one minute then , 4: go back all as before and try it. hope that I help you.