opel corsa 1.4i 1995, engine cuts off as soon as change gear to drive

10

Asked by Oct 09, 2015 at 06:59 AM about the 1995 Opel Corsa

Hi, I have a Opel Corsa 3dr 1.4i 1995 automatic gearbox. It starts okay in a morning then as soon as try to take off the engine cuts off. I have changed sparks and sparks wires as well. Then it takes a while to start again and keeps doing same thing until the engine temperature goes 95 . This happens when rain. Sunny days works just fine. Does same thing in both petrol and LPG. It's driving me crazy. Please help

10

Fixed, it was a distribution fault. It was cracked inside the distributor. Finally works perfect