What is the biggest rim and tire that can be installed on a 70 duster in the rear

Asked by Aug 26, 2016 at 04:07 PM about the 1970 Plymouth Duster

I have 70 340 duster I want to install rally rims in the back any help on what's
the bigs tire and rims to install with out them rubbing

1,445

measure the distance from the fender arch to the centre of the hub, and double the measurement and this will give you the largest diameter wheel, I would not attempt such a modification on an automobile of this age as you can de value it by taking it away from its originality.

Not trying to de- value it just looking to see if anyone on this site what is the biggest rim to it stall in rear with out rubbing I was woundering I been looking at rally rims 15 by 8

26,535

first of all..look for a rim with the right amount of back space... CENTER THE RIM IN THE CENTER OF THE WHEEL WHELL..i dont know where you live but any good tire/rim store should help you out.