Nissan Pulsar 2004 model chugs / chugging and looses / loosing power intermittently.

50

Asked by Nov 11, 2013 at 05:17 AM about the 2004 Nissan Pulsar

Nissan Pulsar 2004 model chuggs and looses power for a second or two when I have been driving for around 20 minutes, if put my foot down on the accelerator it picks up speed again.Changed the MAF sensor yesterday, but nothing else and still had problem this morning. Partner had the issue diagnosed on a nissan computer and it said MAF, but we still have the problem.PLEASE HELP ME! :)

1,295

Im just saying this but look at the throttle position sensor it tells the computer on the fuel to air ratio in the position of the throttle bodie butterfly

50

Thanks, will look at that tonight