operating temperature

Asked by Apr 13, 2009 at 04:51 AM about the 1999 Opel Vectra

Good day gurus. i own a '99 vectra. is it normal for its temperature to reach
100 degrees on a heavy traffic, under a very hot day?

35

YES IT IS..BECAUSE PRESSURE IN SYSTEM ENSSURES THAT THE WATER DOESN T BOIL INSIDE...DONT WORRY. :)

35

My '96 2.0 16V does exactly the same.. And i asked a mechanic, and he said that this was normal for this model.. so dont worry

55

if it is a 2000cc 8v engine ,it will reach 100 degrees easily with the air conditioner on but if not it may reach till 95~97 max although it is safe to reach 100 degrees

hi .. my Vectar 2000 16V air is not heat ?