clicking noise after running car out of gas normal?

15

Asked by Nov 09, 2007 at 10:04 AM about the 1993 Plymouth Colt 2 Dr GL Coupe

I have a 93 plymouth colt and ran it out of gas and it wouldn'y start after we put gas in. We have since checked the fuel pump but it is getting gas. The only thing I have noticed is that the plug in thing is clicking . Is this normal? We still havent got it to start.
Jeannie

it may have a bleader valve on it would be full of air look on fuel rail and see if you see a valve that looks like one on a tire,will be aiuimun will not be rubber,iy is standing straight uo on rail push valve down with small screwdriver,proyect your eyes as gas will squrt out after bleading out air.good luck.

40,295

Sounds like the relay is tripping and not making contact. Try replacing the relay.