98 Frd Contour was running changed the tranny fluid and oil and now it wont start

10

Asked by Jan 07, 2014 at 12:22 PM about the 1998 Ford Contour 4 Dr LX Sedan

Changed the tranny fluid and oil in my car and went to start it and wont fire.  Check plugs and wires all good, new timing belt.  It was running before I changed the oil and tranny fluid!!!

261,935

Check your fuel pressure

10

Yes we have fuel pressure. I is really weird I pulled it in to the garage to change the fuilds and went to start it and it wont fire.

20,685

Make you didn't pull a connector loose at the coil, crankshaft sensor. check the ground connection at the battery for broken or corroded wire. This is the pcm ground.

20,685

The small black wire with the connector at the battery.