What exterior paint colors are availaable for touch ups?

Asked by Mar 25, 2010 at 06:55 AM about the 1995 INFINITI J30 4 Dr STD Sedan

I have a pearlized white 1995 J30 with some distress on the bumpers.  Want to touch it up with airbrushing.  Any suggestions?????  Not sure of exact color # to refer to.  Can you help me?

9,040

Typically the best way to fix a damaged metallic or pearl paint is to actually respray the whole thing. It is very difficult to spray and blend the damaged area to make it match. If it is the original White Platinum Tri-coat Pearl then the paint code should be QN0.