I need an exhaust system for my 1987 VW Quantum Syncro wagon

5

Asked by Dec 30, 2012 at 05:53 PM about the 1987 Volkswagen Quantum Syncro 4WD Wagon

Anyone have a source for an exhaust system??  I've scoured the internet parts suppliers and have come up with zero.

56,855

Check rockauto.com. they have a listing for an '87 Quantum. You can pull up a diagram of the exhaust system complete with Bosal part numbers. HTH. -Jim

5

Jim: Thanks for the reply and the help. Unfortunatly they only list a muffler for the "GL" and the front wheel drive models. The car I have is the Quantum Syncro Wagon which is an all wheel drive car and has a different exhaust configuration. The QSW system uses two mufflers; A center muffler which has the intake and the exhaust on the same end and a rear muffler. Thanks again and I'll keep on looking...........Joe

56,855

You're welcome. Sorry they don't have what you need. Good luck, I'm sure someone out there has your exhaust system. - Jim