I have a 1992 Dodge Stealth ES.

Asked by Apr 20, 2016 at 04:49 PM about the 1992 Dodge Stealth 2 Dr ES Hatchback

92 dodge stealt won't start after it's been running. let it cool down and then it will start.  Like it's not getting fire.  It cranks but won't start till cooled off.

I was thinking it had to do with it being warm, like a sensor

69,655

Like the Ignition Control Module...when they start to go, the engine heat causes them to malfunction. You can take it out and have it tested at Auto Zone to see if you need a new one.

Mine did the same thing when it got hot, turns out there is a heat sensor on the passenger side just under a bunch of wires plugged ringht into the block. It was like 20$

If your standing on the passenger side it's on the side a little down under wires.