radio wiring & fog lamp relay location

Asked by Jan 20, 2007 at 04:09 PM about the 1992 Dodge Spirit 4 Dr ES Sedan

I recently purchased a used 1992 Dodge Spirit 4D 6Cyl. A different radio was installed and there was no manual for it. I don't have the "Sound System Manual" that the Owner's Manual mentions under the radio section. Any wiring information for the radio would be greatly appreciated.
I also have noticed that the fog lights will not work. The fuse is good and the bulb itself turns on when connected directly to the battery. The green LED light turns on when the fog lamp switch is turned on. There is mention of a fog lamp relay, but I have no idea which one it is in the engine compartment. Can you help?
I have a Hayne's Manual and it doesn't cover either of these topics. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

17,635

Hello, You may want to call the radio manufacturer. They will have details on the particular model radio that is currently installed in your car, and can help direct you on fixing any problems you may be having. Best of luck! CarGrrl