whats the value of a 1954 ford customline?

2,405

Asked by Apr 19, 2013 at 09:48 PM about the 1954 Ford Crestline Base

whats the value of a 1954 ford customline 4 door . And whats the diference between the
crestline and the customline 4 door?

265

Go here and check out prices and history very nice car :) http://www.hagerty.com/price-guide/1954-Ford-Customline

2,405

allright thanks man. Do you really like that car? because im going to pick one up on this thursday the 25th, and I was wondering if you were interested in it. Its in good condition it has all the trim on it. It even runs! could you beleive that. All it needs is paint and the interior thats it. I could fix it up for you and sell it to how youwant it.If your interested emial me at diazalejandro1998@hotmail.com or just reply with your answer on this website. Still if your not interested still respond back thank you..

265

Thank you Mark I run the internet dept of a car dealership in Sanger Ca. I'd like to buy these cars and re sell them because as we both know there's a huge market for vintage,muscle,and classic cars in the US. I know if you buy it there will be a buyer in your area just make sure you do your homework when you buy so you can flip it to make a buck. Good luck buddy :)

2,405

so would you be interested in the 1954 ford customline 4 door Approvedauto.

265