concerns a 1999 Daewoo , I dont know where all the oil goes???

20

Asked by Nov 04, 2013 at 08:33 PM about the 1999 Daewoo Leganza 4 Dr SE Sedan

1999 Daewoo, Laganza, We put two quarts of oil in it. It sat for a couple days. I drove it to
work just a couple miles. The oil light came on. I was two quarts low. There is no oil spots
at work or in my drive way. Where is the oil going????? The car runs good' I don't
understand???please help. Thank you for your time.

254,485

Ttwo quarts is a lot of oil to be missing and not knowing where it went. Is there a lot of blue smoke coming out the tailpipes, and wet oily spots on the engine or smoke coming from the engine?

20

Yes, blue smoke, when it stops raining I will check underneath. Haven't seen smoke from the engine. Thank you.

20

20

Yes the car is very guncky underneath!! Thanks