Asked by Jan 16, 2009 at 11:02 PM about the 2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Fastest car on the street, BUGATTI VEYRON; WILL it be improved???

It only held the title a little less than 2 months and cars were already in production that beat it. It was in fact NEVER the fastest, but is WAS the most expensive. Currently held by SSC Ultima Aero TT, FYI.

Wihat car is faster on the street than the Veyron??? (LEGALLY)???

SSC Ultima Aero TT Try google, this question is annoying enough without repeating myself in the same question that is asked thousands of times.

Ok Adam:) I just thought the Veyron would never be beaten; Think of it,, W16 engine,,, 4 turbochargers!!!,, 1000 Hp.,,,,,!!!!!!!!! But by the way, like your style...:)

No problem and sorry for the attitude, this question, phrased several ways, pops up about ever 8 hours or so and it's just gotten a bit old and I've run out of patience for it. Veyron is a nice car but I think they should have release the conceptual W12 roadster, nicknamed Nardo for the track that it set 24 hour records at. Google it and I think you'll agree that it's a prettier car.

Hey Adam, and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding... I'm not talking about beautiful cars,, ONLY THE ONES THAT REALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but somehwe, it would be great to meet u, ;););) have a drink ( or more) HE HE HE;)

Just becouse!!!! it's non'e of my matter; where are you in the world??? (bye the way, I´m in Iceland;))