how much is my 1985 pontiac fiero worth has 35,000 miles?

Asked by Mar 26, 2010 at 09:58 PM about the 1985 Pontiac Fiero Sport

9,630

KBB.com nadaguides.com

25

don't use either one of those websites, they aren't very accurate and they aren't based compelety on the cars condition, the best way it to compare it to other fieros in similar condition

30

N.A.D.A. is not the way to price your car, it's a special interest unit and depending on the model and opions so will the price. These cars are rather unknown and the first two years of production gave it a black eye because of a defect but was corrected with time. These cars are the best dollar value out their right. They need to be shown more at car outings and written about to get the interest up and values. Tom N.

30

To me....$16 to $18K if the car is in great shape. But I am prejudiced as I had a brand new 1985 Black Pontiac Fiero GT and that spring, I took it from Newport Beach California to Daytona Beach Florida. What a looker!! I was 27 years old then and I remember playing Beach Boys tapes most of the way there. When I traveled through the southeastern U.S. with my blue and yellow California license plate, you wouldn't believe how much attention that car got. It was one of the best cross country trips at one of the best times in American history that a young man could have ever experienced. I had no idea at the time just how far that car was ahead of it's time....I only wish you could have been there with me. What a chick magnet! When I got it out on the beach in Daytona, girls came from everywhere to try to get me to take them up the beach in that car with the sun roof out of course. I did, and now in 2011 looking back, it was a time in my life that I have never even come close to duplicating. I really was on top of the world for that month of my life....WOW, what a memory! Listen to the Beach Boys, California Girls while reading this, and try to imagine it.