looking forward to my first land rover discovery series II

Asked by Jun 17, 2016 at 09:17 AM about the 2002 Land Rover Discovery Series II 4 Dr SE AWD SUV

Buddies I am hardly saving some cash for my first car (land rover discovery series II 2002). Just spoke to a colleague it is estimated USD 5000 plus taxes here in Tanzania. Now I have saved USD 400. I have a long way buddies....looking even for opportunities to secure extra income but opportunities are less. Am working in an international airline....schedule is tight. Hope I will make it.

24,035

Look, the 21st Century Rovers are not as reliable as the old classics- when you get out into the country and it breaks down, you will certainly not be fixin' it with a hammer and a screwdriver- like in the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy"

@jamn Hahahahaha. I want of 2001-3. New one of 2010 onwards. Have not liked them as they are not comfortable for rough and dirty roads in Africa.

410

As stated above the older ones are more reliable. I have a friend that has a newer Range Rover and it stays in the shop