2002 jaguar need help lots of help do not the excated codes

Asked by Dec 04, 2013 at 07:25 PM about the 2002 Jaguar X-TYPE 2.5

2002 jaguar 2.5 engine x- type  my gas padel goes all the way to floor the car starts but can not go again the padel all the way to the floor. help what do that mean,  the car goes   into gear /the the engine system fault light is on plus gearbox fault please what this mean please help.

2002....did you get a new battery...'cause I believe that system ground is making faults....in other words with "brown power" the car may start okay, but the systems need the full 12.5 volts for relays to engage. logic systems to read the data correctly...etc...what you need to do is get a NEW battery, then clean off the connection of the negative 1/0 cable to the chassis ground...this is accomplished by removing the bolt at the main ground connection, wirebrush the connection both lug and chassis and re assemble with the NEW battery so grounds are happy, computers ain't givin' no errors any more and the car runs perfect~

i just got an battery that not the proplem the pedal inside orf the car goes to the floor help what do that means..

yes..the battery ain't seein' the ground...that's what that means...make a connection....could be an accelerator transducer...but I think that your system ground has gone grey....make it see clean ground and your troubles will go away...do you understand? or do I need to find a video to explain it? ~....use a wirebrush...the whole endeavor will cost basically nothing (borrow barbeque bob's grill brush)~

okay the gas pedal (movement transducer) must be fouled up if like you say, the thing needs to go "full on" to generate any action~ http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1381182,parttype,5061