I HAVE N0 BRAKES

Asked by May 21, 2009 at 07:04 AM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

MY ABS LIGHT STAYS ON ALL THE TIME. THE PEDAL GOES TO FLOOR,I CAN'T GET IT TO PUMP UP

8,285

If the peddle goes to the floor it usually means something broke. IME it's usually a brake line, but you could have killed a seal on a caliper or on the master cylinder.... Get some cheap brake fluid and fill the resevoir to fll and just pump the brakes till it's low, then get under the car and see where it's going. Once you have an idea where it's going, post back and we'll hopefully get you back on the road relatively quickly.

ADAM4753 You were right on the money,I blow a seal in the caliper. I'M BACK ON THE ROAD. THANK YOU rlm6181

15

your corsica;s master cylinder has probably failed...