I have a 2007 chevrolet trailblazer, my car speakers don't have any base and have a high pitch. I recently replaced them with factory speakers off of another trailblazer and they still don't woRk.

80

Asked by Jun 18, 2015 at 02:54 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS RWD

80

Any suggestions?

103,865

Sound,s like it may be the stereo is bad not the speakers,do you have the bass setting all the way up ?

189,945

What kind of system do you have? It is possible that you have lost the amp.

80

Yes its all the way up. The rear speakers dont work at all. The front tweeters are the only thing that works.

80

Not sure about the system. Its a factory stereo

189,945

Here's a Bose

80

Its not a bose

103,865

If rear speaker,s are not working it will be the preamp,built in to the stereo

189,945

Here's standard

189,945

With /EQ

20

Radio swap didnt work... I had the same problems. Swapped for an aftermarket radio, purchased the correct connector and the sound from the speakers is the same as it was. As far as I know the OEM radio is not a Bose system, it doesn't say Bose anywhere on the radio or dash....Just a regular am fm cd player

60

Trlblzr manual eom radio has listed that they use a bose system (I was surprised to with no bose label)... Did u get to figure out your radio problem? I bought a 2007 and the radio and speakers (front speakers play but with no bass sound and back speakers are not playing at all)....any help would be greatly appreciated.

10

NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER

40

I have a 07 trailblazer as well with the same issue. The front speakers work only. I checked the fuse and its good. Trying to narrow it down to the stereo itself or the amp (which i'm not sure where its at. I think its under the back seat with in the fuse block??? I will come back if I figure it out.

70

I have a 2007 trailblazer and I am having the same problems with low sound and the rear speakers don't work.

10

Have the same problem with a 06 TB. If stereo swap and speaker swap didn't fix it can we assume the OEM amp needs to be replaced?

20

Speakers are shorted out. Moisture inside of all chevy doors do this

10

wow

10

ihave the same problem intermittent comes and goes so i know speakers are ok and i DO NOT have an amp! found big blue connector next to fuse block and sound shuts completely off when i unplug it. put in aftermarket stereo worked good for a couple hours and then did the exact same thing!

30

Did anyone figure out how to fix it? I have the same exact issue with my 2007 Chevy Trailblazer and just bought a aftermarket radio and it still is having the issue. Getting pretty frustrated.. I just want my radio to work throughout my vehicle.

10

Ok i have a 2004 trailblazer with the exact same problem and i have a suggestion that im about to try and it may help or work to fix this .... theres a removable carpeted panel pm the passenger side againts the console under the dash that has one phillips screw in it take it iff and theres a black plug with a metal bolt in it remove that bolt and clean off all debri and put it back in it may work it may not... theres alot and i mean alot that grounds to this bolt so be sure to put it back ... let me know if it helped you and ill do the same

20

I think the problem is the preamp that is behind the back passenger side panel just behind the back seat. My wife's '07 Trailblazer is having the same issues and I even swapped out the radio with an aftermarket head unit and it still does not work. Just low tones and hardly any volume. I believe this is my and all of your problems. I am just looking for someone who sells a good aftermarket preamp for replacement. If anyone finds one, please let me know.

If the radio is on in the back it cuts sound out for back speakers

If you have this rear entertainment center for the back make sure it is on and the volume is up. I was having the same problem and elbowed it by accident suddenly I had a sound from the rear. Lol