Where do you find the diagram to replace the serpentine belt on a 2001 chevy prizm?

Asked by Feb 02, 2007 at 05:30 PM about the 2001 Chevrolet Prizm 4 Dr STD Sedan

24,150

Hi anetser! I'm assuming you removed it without jotting down a path diagram? Often a diagram of how the belt runs can be found in the engine compartment but I don't know if that's the case with the Prizm. Your quickest solution is to call your local Chevy Dealer and see if they can find a diagram for you. There's also a possibility that the counter guy at your favorite parts place has a source. You can try the local library to see if they have the Chilton's manual for your Prizm. You may get lucky and get out for the cost of a 25-cent copy. If all else fail you can probably find a Chilton's at your local book store or parts place. Finally ebay and Amazon.com are good sources if you can't find a copy locally. Good luck!

The belt came off before I could take a picture or draw a digram. But I went to my local library and they had it there. thank you ;)