would a relay cause my fuel guage not work

Asked by May 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM about the 1992 Ford E-150 Club Wagon

how long does it take you people to answer a question

...well one of us is going to have to find your relay....pull up the correct schematic for your model, study the schematic to see where the relay is, then see if we can find a visual on it's location...then find a source for your replacement part...technically, I'm judge_roy, but been getting a "knife to your throat" attitude out of some immature people on this site, so kinda reluctant to do the work for you....we aren't paid anything and that's a ration of circus work, so that's why no one wants to step up to the plate...gimme a second to get my stuff together and we will start...

this is the fuel pump relay, let's try n' find the fuel gauge relay....not sure there is one~

the is a fuse for your fuel gauge...probably the sender is shorting and blowin' the fuse~ if you find this helpful mark helpful...thanks~

I don't know...how long does it take the OP to respond back...We've seen MANY cases where the OP NEVER does. Also, we ARE NOT paid or compensated in any way to answer questions at ALL..with the SINGLE exception of reputation points, which cannot be redeemed for a damn thing (Just thought you should know that).

OP = Original Poster (So if you don't know, NOW you know!)