no brake padel

Asked by Jun 09, 2015 at 08:56 AM about the 1994 Ford E-350 XL Econoline Cargo Van

I have replaced everything and blead the brakes have brakes but padel goes almost to floor anyone know what my problem might be

Have you gone as far as to replace the master cylinder and or brake booster? I would suspect the brake booster if the peddle is going to the floor. There may be an internal failure inside the booster which contains linkage, diaphragms, and springs.

A lot of people miss the bleeder on the rabs valve when they bleed the brakes, if you didn't miss it during the job, then it is possible that the primary stage in the master cylinder has went bad, it could have got some of the crud sucked in off the bottom of the master cylinder when you started bleeding. Or you could try reverse bleeding, some shops still have the old reverse equipment but not many.

yes I have replace booster master cylinder wheel cylinder shoses clapper and pads

Did you bench bleed the master before putting it on?

Was the brakes working before you did the brake job and is it the front brakes or back brakes we are talking about. ?

Or was this the problem from the beginning or did the problem start after doing brake job ?

Just read your answer again and I see were you replaced pads, shoes , cylinders booster so that looks the you did the front and back brakes.

I still would like to know if your problem was before or after brake job ?

If I read your a see right you have rear brake shoes ? If so did you adjust the shoes so that they would have a slight drag on drum when you spin the axle if not the shoes are to far away from drum to make contact when you press brake pedal causing brake pedal to go to floor.

If I read your answer right you have rear brake shoes. Just correcting my first line from my last answer.