where do I get parts not made any more?

25

Asked by May 21, 2008 at 06:23 PM about the 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC

Turn signal assembly, tail light assembly, door trim, speaker cover,etc.

35

The tail light assembly you might be able to get from Napa, as for the rest, if you can somehow get me your contact info I can pass it on to one of my friends who owns/has access to several of those cars, another option is to try local junkyards.

42,925

There's also a Lincoln catalog, check www.lcoc.org for a link to them. I bought a turn signal lamp for my '84 Town Car, they actually are big enough that they produce their own parts which OEM no longer makes.

3,455

After the dealer, try www.car-part.com It works great, that's how I found my motor/trans.

35

OK, I talked to my friend and he said I can pass on his email, if you want to get in touch with him, he probably has most of the parts you need. His email is quanticchaos1000@hotmail.com

45

There are also forum sites with good guys who part out mark viis all the time. The ones i use are Fordvschevy.com. and lincolnsonline.com

35

thelincolnmarkviiclub.org has a very informative site and awesome forum with guys who helped me turn my mark into a sleeper!

25

check some self serve junk yards, i find good stuff all the time for dirt cheap. a turn signal assembly would probably be no more then 10 dollars

35

Go to classique cars.com or dragtimes.com I was on dragtimes website and Isaw every item you just inquired about

25

quanticchaos1000@hotmail.com is a scam artist and will steal your money. He goes to sites and grooms auto enthusiast and tells them he has what they need. PLEASE AVOID THIS GUY AT ALL COST!!!!!!!! He will take your money and leave you w/ nothing.