I want coil springs that will offset the factory 1.5 inch rear height advantage on my vehicle. I run a 94 ford bronco XLT with a warn classic winch bumper, XD 9000 winch, and brush guard. What moog coil spring would be best for me? I have been trying to decide between CC820 and CC822? Help? Are there better springs out there than what I have considered? I DON'T want the front to be higher than the rear. Just level.

5

Asked by Apr 12, 2013 at 02:49 AM about the 1994 Ford Bronco XLT 4WD

First, no. Moog is as good or better than any manufacturer of coil springs. They are high quality, springs from a company with an excellent reputation that has been around for a very long time. Now that we have established that..have you seen this: http://www.moog-suspension-parts.com/Universal_Coil_Springs.asp...? If you have not already, it might help you decide, it has thousands on coil springs for different applications length, ID, OD, load capacity, type of end for installation... a source that if you have not seen I suggest you take a look at Houston. You seem to have a pretty good idea of what you want and why you want to do it, and are seeking another opinion...I compliment you on that. You want it level and the rear is an inch and a half higher now? That right? Measure your front springs and simply buy a matching set with same or maybe a slightly higher load capacity, make sure they are same OD and flat ends, and buy a set 2 inches longer (you will never notice the 1/2 inch difference), you won't have to change shocks or anything else. Very good lookin' truck you have, it really appears you have taken good... no not good, superior care of it, and it deserves it.