I need a estimate of the value of my 1984 Pont Trans Am 15th anniversary edition.

Asked by Jun 14, 2015 at 01:54 PM

I am the second owner of this vehicle. I purchased it in 1996 from a body shop. After it
was wrecked and fixed.  I did not know until a few years later that it was 1 of the 1500
special  edition. I found out it was when I saw that the body style was the same. Before
then I couldn't understand why it looked different than the other 1984 T.A.s I had seen
with it being painted black it looked more like the Knight rider. I emailed the Pontiac
historical society and they verified the VIN #.  Is there any value price range you could
help me get?

19,225

hi, 5-15 grand...if someone wants it bad enough...sent you the link>http://www.nadaguides.com/classic-cars/1984/pontiac/firebird/15th- anniversary-edition/values........................ but ive seen them for less and for more.....

4,075

Price will depend on the car's condition (wrecked at least once), miles, originality, and desire of the buyer. A typical 1984 survivor car is worth about $5k. The Special Edition badging and low production will not add much to that. A clear title, not scrapped or wrecked, would help.

19,225

yep...i got the low end right....unless its bent.