How much are you asking for this SWEEET car

Asked by Jun 28, 2013 at 02:36 PM

Hey my name is Austin Lindsey and im very interested in this car (mostly because i want this for my first car) but if you would please contact me by my phone because i dont check my gmail as much so if you would please call me at, (402)-313-7529 thank you and once again, im very interested

Send that to the seller from the listing...you are in the wrong place here Austin, the seller probably will not see it

How do i do that

Go to the listing and click on the picture of the car. You will get a screen that says "Hi, my name is ..." and your email will already be there by cookies, you don't have to type it in. There is a place to plug in your phone number. Then click 'send message'

55

A T/A is a great car, but not one I would recommend to a new driver or as a first car, as acting a fool in one is very easy to do and very often ends in tears and another dead F-body. If you do or did buy the car please get acclimated to its driving habits as they can be temperamental to those unfamiliar with it's reactions. Stay safe!!