.....

5

Asked by Oct 06, 2008 at 03:57 AM

Wich car is "the ultimate driving machine"?

55

BMW market's all of their cars as 'the ultimate driving machine'; there is not one specific BMW model that is 'THE driving machine' :)

75

it boils down to what you prefer or should i rather say, enjoy driving.

125

the ultimate driving machine is there logo that he have keep for like 31 years anther one they used is all also Sheer Driving Pleasure.

15

ALL BMW cars are the "ultimate driving machine" IMO and ALL BMW bikes are the "ultimate riding machine" IMO . This is BMW's moto and this is how they are marketed but to answer you question, there are so many different models that you need to just find the one that fits YOU!! I'm certian BMW has your ultimate driving/riding machine

BMW M5. Hideous gas mileage but such an amazing sports sedan. After that the Porsche 911 4S.

125

2009 M3 Sedan (E90-S65-B40) Or else the ALMS M3

5

the ultimate driving machine is a e30 m3, its a classic but the power of the s14 can put you back in your seat and it handles like a champ on the track, plus it is simple and it has a reliable motor that gets good gas mileage. over all tho- all bmw's are the ultimate driving machine!

15

ariel atom

5

lancia delta internazionale or the Ariel Atom, nough' said

5

e36 bmw m3! the car known as "the ultimate driving machine"

15

BMW Isetta

7,525

Haha... Awesome!!!

25

Noble m15

5

Personally, I think the 'Ultimate Driving Machine' is S63 AMG, I've try M6 and 360 Modena, but it doesn't gave me the same feel...