Wheel bolt pattern on Ford pickup and 1981 Jeep J10 pickup.

125

Asked by Dec 01, 2008 at 03:58 PM

I have to haul a 1981 Jeep J10 800 miles in a few weeks and it has flat, rotten tires. I was wondering if I could put the wheels of one of my many Ford trucks on the Jeep to load/unload it. If not I will use the tires of the other Jeep J10 that is with it. But I will have to leave the tires there and will have to get another set to unload it.

50

As I mentioned to another person looking for a bolt pattern you can use the same site just look for whatever vehicle you want to know the pattern for: Heres the site http://adaptitusa.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=4 Then click on this: CLICK HERE TO VIEW REFERENCE MANUAL it will take to another website find ur vehicles and return to the originall website and look for your pattern description at the bottom of the page