I would like to rent a corvette convertible for a wedding on the 26th of may. Can any one Help?

Asked by May 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Looking for a white or red corvette convertible to rent for a wedding on the 26th of May.  
In fact the convertible can be of any make but color specific.

I'd talk to a dealership that actually has them~

2,165

go to a local car rental place they might have one laying around. or may be even go to those high end car rental places to or a luxury rental place.

nosmo, could you dig a little deeper..I would but despise car dealerships~

89,815

Put an ad on Craigs list.

145

Lot's of legal problems renting a vehicle from someone who is not in the car rental business. If you know someone in the car business, they may let you "demo" the car and not be breaking any laws. I run a used car warehouse and if someone local asked me that I would be happy to do it just for good will. We have a 77 red on red with T tops that you would be welcome to "demo" (there is a 24 hour limit in TN, until July, when the law changes to 72 hours) and would be happy to let you demo the vehicle for the wedding if you are in the Nashville area.

thank you fidelity...do not have the inventory like you do~ kudos "been playin' since they's babies"~

Hey---where did that Ferrari go to....thought this post touched on this reason for this "question"?

145

Got one here, but not a convertible. That one is now in Arizona.

145

Oh, and not sure if the girl who needs one is local, but we are restoring and it should be ready by the 26th. Here's what it looks like in the "before" picture

Best Answer
15

I believe that some of Hertz's locations rent corvettes.