Aston Martin cars look very alike. What's the difference?

Asked by Jan 16, 2009 at 02:52 PM

How do i tell the difference between Aston Martin cars? They are very similar in design.

45

Hi Paul! I am too a huge fan of Aston's but to me the difference is of a lesser importance. I think that the coolest thing is when you are able to walk up to the driver, to let him or her do the pressentation of the car them selves. You see, i dont think no Aston Martin is quite like the other... Ofcourse there are variations and separate model years, but most of the Aston Martin that i know of, are made exclusively to their rightfull owners specifications. I am thinking that this the whole idea with a supercar like an Aston. But if you still wish to discuss if there are ways to tell them appart, i would suggest that you restrict your quest to observe the different models in kind of a Three line set-up. "Vanguard-Vanquish-Volante", Fast-VeryFast-Convertible. And then get the propper specs for a speciffic car from the driver/owner. Yannick.