Did they make any 2003 saleen's with automatic?

Asked by Jan 07, 2008 at 07:38 PM

I'm looking at a 03 saleen at a honda dealer! It is listed with an auto? Is this a real one?  VIN#1fafp42x13f304275. Can any one help me out?

hard to tell if true saleen,but as far as i rember they were auto and straight drive.

15

Saleen did make some cars with automatic transmissions during the 1999-2004 model run. The best way to tell if the car is real is to check the engine plaque. Also look for the rear C-pillar pieces and the Saleen guages.

15

Hey, I know its a year late but i just saw the post. I can tell you that yes Saleen definitely made them with automatic transmissions because I own one (long story) that only has 37,500 miles on it and i am actually looking to sell right now. As for its authenticity of the one at the dealership, i wouldnt be sure, but i can tell you that mine is 100% authentic. Did you ever end up getting the car at the dealership? If not and your still interested in a Saleen or know anyone interested, email me and i can tell you more about it. email: Schizo1307@aol.com Hope to hear from you soon!