Buy a car

Asked by Jul 04, 2017 at 03:20 PM

What do I need to buy a car after filing bankruptcy

120,425

Money. I doubt you can get financing.

81,485

Some lenders may be willing to finance you because you can't file again. So they know they'll get their money, one way or the other. You'll need to shop around. You won't get a good interest rate and they probably won't finance you for an extended time. But you can start rebuilding your credit and get a car too. HTH. -Jim

2,170

Good luck. My pops filed for bankruptcy awhile ago and when he wanted a car loan, the ones that say "Everyone gets approved" were honest...he got approved for a loan...at 24% interest!!! Total scams in my opinion. Save and buy with cash and just be smarter with your money

775

Cash.

30

You can you will pay high interest rates due to poor credit rating