support

Asked by May 25, 2017 at 10:34 AM

I received an email stating my ad is about to expire and prompted to click the link to extend,  I have no idea how to do that once I clicked clicked on.  your site is impossible to figure out, can't even figure out how to edit my ad. Extremely frustrating! How do I talk to a human?

52,535

No humans here and the forum is not the place to get this resolved as we are just volunteers that spend our free time answering mostly dumb questions. Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. I agree that this site is not user friendly and although I post here trying to help others, I would likely never use this site to find a vehicle. It is very poorly designed and needs a complete makeover. Just my opinion of course.