Used Mini Cooper 2007

Asked by May 07, 2017 at 04:46 AM

Hi I've been looking for used mini coopers and I
found a near perfect one which I'm going to test
drive on Monday it's a great deal!
My question IATSE 2007 Mini Cooper in 6 speed
automatic w/ 105,000 miles a reliable car?
I don't want any transmission and motor problems
on the near future and I was set on this until
A nearby mechanic car seller told me that the
automatic coopers around this year are notorious
for breaking down after 100,000 miles and that they
require a lot of expensive maintenance any advice?

250,505

Advise is to listen to your nearby mechanic. Why do you think there are a lot of coopers on the lots for good prices? If you like doing your own work on your cars and love the vehicle and can afford the upkeep, then go for it. If not, then stay away and look for a nice Honda or Toyota.

50,695

Mini vehicles are usually near the bottom of the reliability ratings. Don't buy one unless you have extra cash to keep it running. They are cute and fun to drive, but they can be very expensive to maintain.

22,915

Agree with the above- I would just add: you don't say how much they want- but whatever it is, it is no doubt WAY too much-