2003 mitsubishi galant wont start

Asked by Mar 24, 2017 at 02:46 AM

My galant was working fine i woke up and it
wont start i changed the fuel
pump,crankshaft position sensor the relay
amd the cam shaft sensor it a still wont
start can anyone help

73,015

If this is the 3.0L, check the cap and rotor.

I believe its a 2.4

73,015

When you turn the key to the on position, can you hear the fuel pump prime up, running?

Replaced the fuel pump yesturday

73,015

I know, we need to know if it runs, prime up when the key is turned to the on position. You may not have power to the fuel pump.

There is power to the pump before i changed it it made no noise now there is power

73,015

Sounds like there is a bad ground. No noise now means the fuel pump is not running.

It didnt make noise before so i replaced it and there is noise to the pump so it is working

73,015

Next thing to check would be to see if there is injector pulse. I can't see all the coils going bad since it is coil on plug set-up. May want to check the fuses.

Fuses? I did change the fuel relay aswell and the cam shaft and crnk shaft positon sensor

73,015

There should be a fuse for the PCM, or ECU.

73,015

Just wondering, what made you decide to change the fuel pump? One other thing you should check is the timing belt. It may have stripped.