Sign in problems being routed to somebody else's account

20,915

Asked by Feb 28, 2017 at 09:12 PM

When I sign in instead of going to account it is going to somebody else's account. This has happened twice. First time I was able to get to my own Account, 2nd time it took many tries and finally got to my own account by going to a question I answered and clicking on my avatar then clicking sign in and it went to mine that time, so there is something going on with the site today.

82,825

Maybe it has to do with the Amazon server problems?

20,915

First time it happened I clicked on a return message from my Email account, I clicked to sign in and answered their question and when page refreshed it was my answer under somebody else's avatar name so I looked up right top page and it said their name not mine so I signed out and sign back in and then it had my name up at top, so something is screwy today.

20,915

Oh does cargurus site use Amazon server?

82,825

I have no idea but the problems are on the east coast and CG is also based in the east. That you had the problem today may not be a coincidence.

20,915

Well that is a coincidence. I also am on the east coast. I contacted this site to report it first time and second time but have not heard anything from them.

82,825

No problems here on the left coast.

Best Answer Mark helpful