Why is this CarGurus site so browser unfriendly? I can't adjust the number of results per page and I can't even open cars in a new page to compare vehicles. This is unlike any of the competitive car sales web sites and is really awful.

Asked by Nov 08, 2016 at 01:08 PM

This site needs a lot of work.  Doesn't work well on IOS devices at all.  Doesn't
let you open multiple cars to compare vehicles.  Restricts number of cars per
page and does not provide for personal preferences like"show all search results
on one page" options.  Half the time, I give up and go to another site because
this one is so frustrating.  

355

I don't disagree with you that having only 15 results per page and the inability to open the vehicles up in a new tab can be frustrating. The low number of page results is augmented by the speed at which the site filters. With the quick filter speed and the Deal Rating in the search results, you can more quickly and easily narrow down the results to find the best deal on exactly what you are looking for.

25,195

Also not disagreeing with you. Site has some clunky inefficient layouts. Try the "contact us" at the bottom of the page, give the admins some feedback.