leave a review

Asked by Sep 14, 2016 at 09:13 AM

Have you tried leaving a review on your site lately?
How do you do it?

Register or sign in first and hit the 3 line menu and look for questions and answers. Then tap on the icon next to it looks like a square with a pencil through it

answer not helpful as the menu icons you mentions do not show up when you sign in.

223,985

https://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/89956- how-do-i-review-a-dealer

I did contact the dealer through car gurus. Although I do not think this is an appropriate way, for a consumer to be able to leave a review. Because I made it very clear to the dealer that they were using Bait and switch tactics, by advertising a price that was 5000 cheaper than the actual price of the car. saying that its in the fine print on car gurus. and that I was going to report them. So i don't think that they will be sending me anything asking for a review. there has to be a better way to warn ppl of scams like this