Motor swop

Asked by Sep 05, 2016 at 10:35 PM

I have a 1994 dodge ram 360 motor will it
go into a 2002-3 dodge ram pickup

Take a look at this picture, it's a 1969 Opel with a blown big block Chevy in it. You can put anything into anything. Your 94 360 will go into just about ram pickup, but you'll be making some custom modifications - especially to electronics/harness, and you'll have to check if your exist trans will bolt up. Motor mounts are iffy, but there are all sorts of aftermarket sources for mounts. You have nearly 10 years difference in these two motors/vehicles, so things won't be easy-peasy.

Ok but I wante to know if the fire wall would be the same so all I have to do is put the motor in can I do that or no