I have a 2007 vw jetta fans will not shut off with key off any ideas what issue could be

Asked by Sep 02, 2016 at 01:48 PM

Replaced radiator fans

check the wiring on the regulator boxes if you have just replaced them yourself, having said that when the motor is warm and you shut off they should stay running for a minute or 2

Was getting check engine code for fans so I did replace them but the fans run longer than 2-3 mins they run until battery's dead

Ricky Byrnes

Relay is sticking

Replaced relay and problem still continues..read tsb fans should stay on no longer than 15 minutes on gas engine but it stays on until battery is dead