How to change water reservoir on dodge 2003 neon

Asked by Jul 30, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

My engine is running hot after running 2 hrs on the
road. I've changed thermostat and it still runsays
hot. The reservoir has a hole in It. How can I change

1 Answer


Pick up one at a pull-a-part or salvage yard or even eBay. You can get em at the dealership too, but that'll cost you a lot more. The coolant system relies on vacuum to draw coolant out of the reservoir, as you have noticed, that hole is going to prevent that from happening.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 174,410
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 93,400
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 75,840
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.