Mustang v6

Asked by Jul 06, 2016 at 03:52 PM

Hello I am a 19 year old girl and I was looking at buying a
2008 mustang v6 for $1000 how much are the monthly
payments depending on my age?

13,345

Depends on the interest rate and insurance fees.. Speak with a local Bank or credit union if you MUST go into debt! be smart know what your total cost will be not just a monthly payment DON"T TRUST ANY DEALER with a FINANCE PLAN... "BUY HERE PAY HERE" GET ROBBED HERE!

261,765

2008 mustang for only $1000? DO you mean $10K? If so, listen to auto-centric.

Best Answer Mark helpful

Oh ok I wasn't going to do a finance plan with the dealer anyway because I don't trust them. But would you think the insurance fees would be high just going off of my age and as me being a inexperience driver? And tom I found it on Craigslist for 1000 the guy said nothing was wrong with the car but if I plan on buying it I was going to take a mechanic with me just in case. And do any of you know any cash car lots ? Wouldn't that be cheaper ?

And I'm living in Norh Carolina