92 colt1.5 std

Asked by Apr 15, 2016 at 02:11 PM

The car has spark , fuel , injector pulse still just
turns over ?

12,445

So it has good fuel pressure, spark plugs are arcing / sparking.. and you disconnected an injector and it is spraying or pulsing and or you used a noid to check the injectors, I say it must be a timing event then of course there's compression and the timing belt has been replaced or is OK?

5,465

thinkin' that your battery is at reduced capacity/potential...after time the batteries lose their muscle~ get a NEW battery....clean the connection to the chassis and the one to the engine...so FULL voltage and as many amps as needed gets through~ systems will go to normal and not be "with a gammy leg"~

Hi can you help me ?

Hi yes I used a noid tester , what about STD safty switch ? I will check the timing and compression also and get back to you thanks Mike .

12,445

Welcome

5,465

have no clue what a "noid" tester is sounds dirty~ Sexually Transmitted Diseases...safety switch...I do not understand why you cannot simply type what you mean...missing a few fingers?

12,445

Bob, your kinda funny! a noid tester plugs in the harness at the injector allowing you to check signal at the injector. I didn't name it. I get guys asking me what an oscilloscope is or timing light, on and on. I might type like I've missing few fingers though. Regards, Oh next weeks quiz: CKP, CPS, TPS, MAF, MAP,VSS ,WSS, etc.....I WOULD like to fly that turbo prop Vickers Viscount!