Car interest rate / urgent

Asked by Apr 15, 2016 at 05:55 AM

Do different car have different insterest rate? Or
its same?

73,665

Yes they do, a newer car would have a lower interest rate than an older car. Also all depends on your credit.

254,175

The interest rates are set by the financial institutions. Your bank or the bank the dealer is using. New vehicles will have one rate and used another. Used also go as to how old the car is, new ones will have a lower interest rate than an older one. I think the cutoff is around 2007 now between the difference. Rate will also change with length of the loan. 3 year vs 6 years, etc. I suggest you figure out what car you want how much you want to spend and find a nice loan rate for the car you want. If the car is not worth much and or older, some banks won't even give you a loan, not enough profit for them. So there you would pay cash. Here is a calculator to get you started...http://www.money-zine.com/calculators/auto-loan- calculators/simple-auto-loan-calculator/

Owhhh okay thankiew so mucchii

Is hyundai veloster worth to buy?

254,175

If you want my opinion, I don't like the Hyundai's

51,985

Some manufacturers offer special interest rates on certain vehicles. I would not own a Hyundai, but that is just me.

73,665

No it is not just you there Bob, I wouldn't own a Hyundai either.

51,985

Rowefast, like minds think alike.