I am looking to get a bigger SUV. I have an 2007 Envoy Denali w/out third row. I really want a 2008 or < Lincoln Navigator, how ever, I must have a bench seat in the second row so that I can put my son in the middle (safest place). What is the degree or level of difficulty to take out that console and two captain seats in the second row and put in a bench seat?

Asked by Apr 15, 2016 at 12:36 AM

Well first you have to find one. I own a GMC Yukon and it has a full second and third row seating, it worked great when or daughter had to use a car seat in the middle, now she's older and no longer needs a car seat and there is still plenty of room for her and her friends back there, maybe you should stick with GM.

I love my Envoy, but I do not like the AMF engine that comes with the Denali so that means the luxury line is no longer an option. I really want the luxuries/Tech of the Lincoln or Escalade so I would need to do a swap. There are several Lincoln's that I have been watching. Just want to figure out the ease of the seat swap before I ask my dad if he can do it.

Look at Lincoln Navigators I love mine. Best riding vehicles out there Good hunting