1986 Jeep Comanche 2.8 2wheel drive.

Asked by Mar 21, 2016 at 04:18 PM

So I got this 1986 Jeep Comanche 2.8 I am
pretty much fixing all the small problems
that someone just let go. I can't find the
diagram for the vacuum lines and was
wanting to know where to find
miscellaneous parts for it.

355

For vacuum line diagrams, you can try looking in a Chilton's manual for that model, or check online with Autozone or others, they have most of those diagrams available.

OK thanks

355

From experience of owning a Cherokee Grand Laredo, of the same year model, I can honestly say their best engine was probably the inline six cylinder, you may want to investigate one in the future if you ever consider an engine swap, just a little rambling info to share, Good luck with your Comanche !

It is a 6 cylinder the vacuum lines are better than when I got it but still need to be placed right.