What will be the best performance car for a first car

10

Asked by Mar 21, 2016 at 08:45 AM

80

That depends on your budget.

10

less than 7k

237,165

For your first car, I always recommend a 4dr sedan that is cheap to purchase and insure and wait till you have time behind the wheel to move up to a nicer, faster car, like a Mustang.

Best Answer
80

2001-2002 Audi TT, 2000 BMW Z3, '97 Porsche Boxter, Mazda Miata Mazdaspeed MX-5, 2002 Acura RSX Type S, Subaru Impreza WRX

10

I was thinking maybe a jetta tdi what do you think Tom ?

237,165

If you can get it for a decent price, but you should have some extra money left over for repairs, brakes, maintenance, etc. Have the car checked out/inspected by a mechanic, and get it on a lift before purchase. if the seller refuses then walk away, they are hiding something. Will cost a few $$$ to do so, but then you will know exactly what your buying.