fraud

Asked by Mar 08, 2016 at 01:24 PM

I contacted an individual who was advertising on this site and who was
elegedly in the milliary who wanted me to purchase a vehicle through a
company/website called millitary car shipping .org. The only thing was they
wanted me to use iTunes gift cards as payments! It seems like fraud to me!
What do you think?

72,375

Any of those military ship to you adds are fraud, people owing money on vehicles and being shipped out, taking your money, then the bank comes looking for the vehicle and you have to give it up. They find out when you go to register the car. Your screwed then. I've heard a few stories.