Audi Q7. 2015 1300 miles. Brake squealing.

Asked by Feb 20, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Audi of Tysons Corner claims its "normal" for audi
brakes to squeal.  We have had a TT and A5 and
this never happened. Driving me crazy.  I have
requested all new brakes ....

75,615

I would request the new brakes also, squealing noise is irritating, especially on a new car.

I have same issue 9500 miles 6 months old and a squeal at every slow stop and reverse. audi and deal wants no part of me and audi says they are working on a solution. what did they do for u. Jon in NY

2017 q7 same issue

I have a 2017 Q7 and they tell me the same thing.

I have a case open with Audi they are useless I told them to to buy the car back and all of a sudden I got all new pads and seems to be fixed for now. They are working on a fix but could take a long time to take care of. Demand new pads ... I asked them for a legal doc stating the car was safe to drive and they never provided and that’s when my dealer called to set up a time to put new pads on.