Audi Q7. 2015 1300 miles. Brake squealing.

Asked by Feb 20, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Audi of Tysons Corner claims its "normal" for audi
brakes to squeal.  We have had a TT and A5 and
this never happened. Driving me crazy.  I have
requested all new brakes ....

I would request the new brakes also, squealing noise is irritating, especially on a new car.

I have same issue 9500 miles 6 months old and a squeal at every slow stop and reverse. audi and deal wants no part of me and audi says they are working on a solution. what did they do for u. Jon in NY

2017 q7 same issue

I have a 2017 Q7 and they tell me the same thing.

I have a case open with Audi they are useless I told them to to buy the car back and all of a sudden I got all new pads and seems to be fixed for now. They are working on a fix but could take a long time to take care of. Demand new pads ... I asked them for a legal doc stating the car was safe to drive and they never provided and that’s when my dealer called to set up a time to put new pads on.

2017 q7 here -- audi just told me nothing they can do with no fix in sight. calling lawyers next!

I've got the same problem. Audi's answer is that this is 'normal'. Had to replace the brake pads and rotors after only 48,000 km. The Q7 is definitely not worth the money.