Is this vehicle Ford Edge2013 Ford Escape Titanium SUV EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT capable of towing a 18 ft aluminum boat

Asked by Feb 15, 2016 at 04:12 PM

Looking at this vehicle and wondering if the 2013 Ford Escape Titanium SUV
EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT is capable of towing an 18'
aluminum boat with a 115 hp motor

34,135

I doubt it. http://www.ford.com/suvs/escape/specifications/towing/

5,425

Full_of_Regrets makes a good point with the link but the key here is the total weight of the boat and motor - sounds like a regular "John Boat" and motor combo which might be real close to the max capacity of 1500lbs. Best to weigh the boat/trailer combo and go from there